What is After builders Cleaning?
People who are buying or undertaking construction due to renovations in their existing commercial building want to see it in a clean and habitable condition. Cleaning paint stains, construction debris such as plaster and cement, and very dusty walls and ceilings can often be dangerous and time consuming. It is therefore essential to choose a company that is an expert in its field among the many companies that exist. Because it is very difficult to clean all forms of construction residues meticulously, in a clean and antibacterial way, without damaging every corner of the building interior. We have a service in all areas of Brussels and Belgium.
What should be the quality of a cleaning company after construction?
The company that will be responsible for the cleaning after construction or renovation must work with the customer’s satisfaction in mind. For this company;
- The scraping device used to remove paint splatters should be a fine scraper that is not harmful to the floor and walls.
- A wet/dry vacuum cleaner should be used to clean the floor.
- Detergents with antibacterial properties should be used to clean wet floors.
- Cloths used to clean windows, doors, walls and ceilings should be microfiber.
- Carefully clean stains from the tiles and between the joints.
This way, they put their customers at ease with the cleaning they are going to do. A company that does not have any of these features does not live up to expectations. They can cause permanent damage after cleaning. For example, wet floors, due to the absence of a vacuum cleaner when cleaning the room, can be damaged because they are not completely dry. Cleaning paint stains with spatula-type scrapers can cause costly damage to the stain area.
If proper cleaning is not done, health hazards may occur. That’s why we recommend that you use an experienced company and team for your after-construction cleanup.
How should the general cleaning be carried out at the end of the construction site?
For those looking for an answer to this question, we have listed the steps involved in office cleaning. Here are the steps for the end-of-job cleaning:
- Clearing, removal and/or disposal of clutter, bricks, stones and all other remaining materials by us.
- Mechanical dusting followed by a thorough cleaning of all floor coverings (parquet, tiles, carpet, …) and stairs, including the removal of cement veil and ceiling residues on all supports.
- Cleaning of baseboards, doors, frames, light fixtures and dusting of electrical outlets and switches.
- All visible and accessible surfaces are cleaned and polished, free of dirt and dust.
- Cleaning of all glass surfaces (windows, glass partitions, glass railings, etc.) with lifting equipment if necessary.
- All shelves, cabinets and drawers are emptied, cleaned and refilled if necessary.
- General and complete cleaning and disinfection of sanitary facilities, changing rooms, showers, etc…
- Cleaning of parking lots and floors with a scrubber-drier.
- Cleaning of pipes, ducts, sprinkler system, etc.
- And much more…
Why Belux Cleaning for end-of-site cleaning?
We are at your service for the cleaning after construction with our sense of work and our experienced staff. We carefully select the materials and tools we use. All are approved products that do not endanger the health of your employees. Following the evolution of technology, we try to offer you more possibilities for your satisfaction. After your construction and/or renovation operations, we offer extremely economical prices for your cleaning needs. We are always at your side with our will to offer you a quality service at reasonable prices. For any questions and information on prices, you can contact us.